➤ Sientific publications
Thermadiag is a spin-off of The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA). The company is based on several years of public research in the fields of Computer Vision, Image Processing and Magnetic Confinement Fusion.
- Vincent Martin, Jean-Marcel Travere, François Brémond, Victor Moncada, and Gwenaël Dunand, Thermal Event Recognition Applied to Protection of Tokamak Plasma-Facing Components, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT, VOL. 59, NO. 5, MAY 2010.
- Vincent Martin, Gwenaël Dunand ,Victor Moncada, Michel Jouve, Jean-Marcel Travere, New field programmable gate array-based image-oriented acquisition and real-time processing applied to plasma facing component thermal monitoring, Rev Sci Instrum. 2010 Oct;81(10), 10E113 - 10E113-4.
- V. Moncada, G. Dunand, V. Martin, Y. Corre, E. Delchambre, J.M. Travere et al., Integrated software for imaging data analysis applied to edge plasma physic and operational safety, in Fus. Eng. Des., 86, 4-5, PP. 270-278, 2011.
- Vincent Martin, Jean-Marcel Travere, Victor Moncada, François Brémond, Towards Intelligent Video Understanding Applied to Plasma Facing Component Monitoring, PLASMA Diagnostics 2010 Volume 51, Issue 2-3, pages 252–255, March 2011.
- J-M Travere, M-H Aumeunier, M. Joanny, M. Jouve, V. Martin, V. Moncada, The ITER VIS/IR Wide Angle Viewing System: Challenges and On-going R&D, Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), 2011 2nd International Conference on, p. 1–9, June 2011.
- Vincent Martin, Victor Moncada, Jean-Marcel Travere, Thierry Loarer, François Brémond, Guillaume Charpiat, Monique Thonnat , A Cognitive Vision System for Nuclear Fusion Device Monitoring, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 6962, 2011, pp 163-172.
- M. Preynas, H. P. Laqua, S. Marsen, A. Reintrog, Y. Corre, V. Moncada J.-M. Travere, A near infra-red video system as a protective diagnostic for electron cyclotron resonance heating operation in the Wendelstein 7-X stellarator, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 86, 113504 (2015);
➤ R&D public partners
Thermadiag keeps a strong research activity, and several scientific R&D collaborations are ongoing with the following public partners: